Interlocking Edging - Lattice
Interlocking Pound-In Edging
- 6”X 6” decorative pieces of interlocking edging
- Black color
- 10 feet or 20 feet per box
- Choose between lattice or blank designs on opposite sides to show on pieces
- Innovative connecting allows for angles and curves to be created
- Install in ground 3”
This Plastic Landscape Edging comes in 6 in. pieces for you to create a customized border along your walkway. Both sides feature an embossed design so you can choose which to show. It is recommended that prior to installation, the ground be watered so that installation is easily achieved. A flat spade shovel is recommended to “slice” the path of the edging. A 3 in. “slice” into the ground is recommended to have the pieces stay in place.
- Durable, plastic construction
- Interlocking design for simple installation
- Hinge feature makes creating angles and repositioning easy
- Embossed design on each side
- Includes pieces that are 6 in. long (available in 2 pack sizes)
- Ideal for use along concrete and paver sidewalks to contain bedding material
40 – 6inch pieces
1. Tip: Water the ground where the interlocking edging is to go.
2. Use garden hose or rope to layout desired design.
3. Choose one of two designs to face outward. Start at one end of your design, push the first piece into the ground to the “Grade Level” line.
4. Insert next piece into the hinged connection point sliding straight down. When the new piece is to the point of touching the ground, push down to grade level point like previous piece. Continue this step until design is complete.
5. For angular or curved designs it may be easier to slide pieces together, rotate to desired angle. Then push in to grade level.
Valley View Industries does not share your information with anyone.