Royal Diamond PRO -60
Royal Diamond – Professional Grade Edging
- 60’ coiled black poly landscape edging
- Professional/Contractor quality
- Made from recycled plastic
- Four “C” connecting plug included
- Unravel on pavement one day in advance for easier installation
Install Valley View Industries Royal Diamond 60 ft. Plastic Lawn Edging to give your lawn a defined border. The edging features heavy-gauge construction for durability and UV inhibitors to help protect against UV rays. Poly anchor stakes are included as they are highly recommended for keeping edging from lifting out of the soil. Royal Diamond is the heaviest quality lawn edging available in the retail marketplace. Easy to follow installation instructions on back of packaging and on website.
|60′ Royal Diamond
In-Store & Online
2. Use a garden hose or marking paint to mark the area
where the edging is to be installed
3. Use a flat spade shovel to dig a 4” trench. Make sure any
utility lines are identified before digging
4. Use either metal or plastic anchor stakes and hammer in at
a 45 degree angle through the sidewall of the edging
5. The design will dictate how many anchor stakes are
needed. For straight, slightly curved designs, stakes every
four feet should be sufficient. For designs that are circular,
stakes every two feet are recommended.
6. Install the edging so that only the circular bead is shown.
No part of the sidewall should be exposed
7. Backfill with your chosen bedding material; mulch, stone,