Innovative - 3" Tall no Dig Edging
Innovative 3″ TALL NO DIG Landscape Edging
- Available in 20ft & 60ft length
- 3” wall Height
- Strong enough for string trimmer
- Can be used around trees to hold in mulch/stone
- Use along sidewalks
- Unravel on pavement a day in advance of installing
- Connect two pieces together
- Attach landscape fabric to edging
- Hammer in stakes vertically
TALL Innovative edging in black or light brown, has many benefits to a landscape design. The 3’’ height allows for more bedding material; stone/mulch than the shorter height no dig edgings in the industry. The edging can be contoured to create curve or straight designs. No digging for installation unless you prefer to have the sidewall lowered in your design. Easily cut to length by use of tin snip or a hack saw. Wear protective gloves before cutting. Perfect for long driveways, sidewalks and ringing trees. Landscape fabric can be installed up to the sidewall and using any of the supplied heavy-duty poly anchor stakes to secure.
20′ TALL Innovative Edging
|60′ TALL Innovative Edging
30 – poly stakes
1. For Easier installation, unroll edging on pavement and let warm up for a few hours. NOT on grass .
2. Clear the area of turf and debris.
3. Place edging on level soil, with the tabs facing towards the planting bed.
4. Hammer in stakes, every 4 feet, through provided holes at a 45 degree angle. Use extra stakes on curves.
5. Backfill with mulch or other ground cover as desired.