3.5" Composite Bender Board
Composite Bender Board
- Suitable for straight, curved, and irregular edges
- Flexible and easy to install
- Resistant to weather, Uv Protected
- Made from recycled material
- Includes 8.25’’ galvanized metal stakes
Composite bender board is another option for your landscape design to create a separation and containment of landscape material. No bead to worry about. A thin defined edge. Available in widths from 3.5 inches to 5 inches. Two colors to choose from; black and light brown. 12 inch galvanized anchor stakes are included with each online purchase. Additional anchor stakes can be purchased separately from your online platform.
|3.5″ Composite Bender Board 20ft long
10 – Metal Stakes
Contact Valley View
1. For Easier installation, unroll edging on pavement and let warm up for a few hours.
2. Use garden hose or rope to provide a guide for digging the area of installation.
3. Wet area with water to soften soil. This will allow for easier digging.
4. Dig the trench with a flat spade shovel. The depth of the trench depends on how deep you want the bender board. It is recommended that at least 80% of the bender board be submerged below soil line.
5. Hammer in anchor stakes every four feet. Where it is need to piece together two lengths of bender board, overlap both pieces of bender board.