Innovative NO DIG Edging
- Suitable for straight, curved, and irregular edges
- Flexible and easy to install
- Resistant to weather, Uv Protected
- Made from recycled material
- Includes 8.25’’ galvanized metal stakes
20 ft. Rolls of Bender Board Edging is easy to bend and shape to create the desired flower bed border. Serving as borders between turf, gardens, walkways, flowerbeds and other distinct sections. This bender board is designed to look like wood. It offers a more natural appearance. The bender board will also block weeds and foreign plants from growing into your grass area.
|80′ Bender Board
20 – Metal Stakes
1. For Easier installation, unroll edging on pavement and let warm up for a few hours.
2. Use garden hose or rope to provide a guide for digging the area of installation.
3. Wet area with water to soften soil. This will allow for easier digging.
4. Dig the trench with a flat spade shovel. The depth of the trench depends on how deep you want the bender board. It is recommended that at least 80% of the bender board be submerged below soil line.
5. Hammer in anchor stakes every four feet. Where it is need to piece together two lengths of bender board, overlap both pieces of bender board.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.