12" Composite Edge Stakes-10pk
12″ Composite Edge Stakes-10pk
- Purchase includes (10) – 12″ metal stakes
- Can be used with all widths of composite edging
- Made in the USA
|12″ Galvanized Stakes for Composite Bender Board
10 – Metal Stakes
1. For Easier installation, unroll edging on pavement and let warm up for a few hours.
2. Use garden hose or rope to provide a guide for digging the area of installation.
3. Wet area with water to soften soil. This will allow for easier digging.
4. Dig the trench with a flat spade shovel. The depth of the trench depends on how deep you want the bender board. It is recommended that at least 80% of the bender board be submerged below soil line.
5. Hammer in anchor stakes every four feet. Where it is need to piece together two lengths of bender board, overlap both pieces of bender board.
Valley View Industries does not share your information with anyone.